A five day climbing trip to the Peak District to develop fundamental climbing skills on some of England’s best crags. A trip not to be missed!
This trip is the perfect opportunity to experience climbing on real rock. The Peak District has so much to offer climbers and our experienced instructors will take you to the right location and set challenges suitable for you.
You will gain knowledge of how to climb safely, understand the equipment climbers need and how to use it correctly as well as develop and practice how to climb on real rock.
You’ll also work as a group to set up camp, cook, clean and look out for one another, a great way to make new friends.
Who is it for?
The climbing trip is suitable for both beginners and experienced climbers. This is a chance for you to learn new skills as well as practice and improve existing skills.
Unfortunately Adventure Dolphin has temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Outdoor Academy are therefore unable to deliver any Summer Holiday Programmes this year.
This is a five day camping trip, meet us at Adventure Dolphin at 10.00 on Monday morning and collection is 16.00 on Friday afternoon.
- Transport from Adventure Dolphin
- Qualified climbing instructors
- Campsite Fees
- Specialist climbing equipment
- Food – dietary requirements catered for
- Tents and group equipment
Payment is required on booking to be paid by BACS, cash or cheque. Unfortunately we do not support card payments currently.
The important stuff
- The address for the Centre is – Dolphin House, Whitchurch Road, Pangbourne, RG8 7DA
- This is a camping trip so you will need to be comfortable staying away from home.
- On booking, we will supply all the information you need to know.
To book your child onto the climbing trip please call 0118 9712 769 or email [email protected].
Rather stay at home? Book onto our Adventurous Activity Week to learn basic climbing skills at Adventure Dolphin.