The website, outdooracademy.co.uk, is operated by Outdoor Academy Ltd.
Outdoor Academy Ltd (“Outdoor Academy”) is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registration number 06265498 whose registered office is Lynnwood, Snelsmore, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 3BX. The registered VAT number is 940933812.
You can contact Outdoor Academy by email on email@example.com.
The term ‘Outdoor Academy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time we may restrict access to some parts or the entire website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and on an ‘as available basis’.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We are under no obligation to update the information on the website.
- We take reasonable steps to make sure that this website is free of errors, viruses or other malware, we give no warrant in that regard, and all users should take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- You will not, and you will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may include a link to the website home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the website. You must not attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any breach to the relevant authorities and your right to use the website will cease immediately.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.