Explore our mobile caving system complete with 90ft of artificial caving tunnels over two levels. Have fun discovering the stalagmites, caves, drops and even a ball pit!
Our unique mobile caving system offers a challenging and fun experience to all ages. Cavers will be provided with a helmet, head torch and knee pads to explore the exciting tunnels and realistic cave features.
The mobile caving system is fully interactive and allows spectators to watch cavers on a big screen. There are a number of emergency exits which can be opened to flood the cave with light and an instructor will be present at the cave at all times.
‘It’s so magical it can’t help but inspire the next generation of explorers’.
- School activity days
- Fundraising events
- Birthday parties
- Family fun days
- Corporate events
- Youth groups
- Qualified instructors who hold an enhanced DBS and first aid certificate
- Highly maintained caving equipment
- Gazebo and safety fencing
- £10million Public Liability Insurance & AALS Licence
- Full Risk Assessment and Safety Operating Procedures
The Important Stuff
Before hiring our Mobile Caving System, please check these important details below:
- The cave requires a firm and flat area, indoors or outdoors of 8m x 15m;
- We require suitable access to the site for our vehicle and trailer;
- We only require 1.5 hours to set up prior to the event and 30 minutes to set down.
Prices are dependent on a number of different factors so please get in touch for a quotation.
To book the Caving System, please call us on 0118 9712 769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“The whole process from beginning to end was just a breeze, never any worries or difficulties and the cave just delivers! We will definitely be using you again for future events.”
Dean Martin, National Museum of the Royal Navy
“All our children loved the mobile caving experience and we received very positive feedback from them and from their parents. We will definitely be booking again.”
Claire Smith, Our Lady’s Prep School