A vital skill to survival during ancient times, now a popular Olympic sport. Archery is the perfect addition to any event – family fun day, corporate team building or school sports day.
We will tailor the archery range to suit you and your visitors using our selection of bows, arrows and target faces. Our fully qualified ArcheryGB instructors will demonstrate the most effective techniques to hit the centre ‘gold’ on the target.
Archery is one of our most popular activities at events and always brings in the crowds as well as proving to be an excellent team building activity.
- Team Building Events
- Fundraising Events
- Family Fun Days
- School Activity Days / PE Enrichment
- Private Functions
- Corporate Events
- Qualified ArcheryGB instructors who hold an enhanced DBS and first aid certificate;
- Highly maintained archery equipment;
- Gazebo and safety fencing;
- £10million Public Liability Insurance & AALS Licence;
- Full Risk Assessment and Safety Operating Procedures.
Traditional Archery is mobile and can be set up indoors or outdoors at suitable venues, whether it’s a car park, field or sports hall.
The Important Stuff
Before hiring our Traditional Archery Range, please check these important details below:
- The range requires a flat area of open grassland, indoors or outdoors of 100m x 50m (or 50m x 20m with restricted access behind the range);
- We only require 1.5 hours to set up prior to the event and 30 minutes to set down.
Prices are dependent on a number of factors so please get in touch for your quotation.
To enquire or book Traditional Archery for your event, please call 0118 9712 769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Very good and friendly staff. Extremely good feedback from our customers. Will book again!”
Chris Provost, Downland Sports Centre