Experience a taste of adventure and get involved in water sports and land based activities this summer!
Suitable for ages 8-13, these Multi-Activity Days are a great to way to try new sports – spend half the day on the water to explore the River Thames and the other half learning new skills on dry land.
Take a look at the available dates below, then just give us a call or drop us an email to get your child booked in, it’s as simple as that!
Places are limited and we operate a first come, first serve basis – don’t delay, book today!
Regrettably we were unable to deliver our Summer Holiday Programme in 2020.
We are hoping to announce our Summer Holiday Programme dates in March 2021.
10.00 – 16.00
You’re more than welcome to arrive up to 15 minutes before the start of each day to sign in.
£40 per day
Payment is required on booking to be paid by BACS, cash or cheque. Unfortunately we do not support card payments currently.
The important stuff
- The address for the Centre is – Dolphin House, Whitchurch Road, Pangbourne, RG8 7DA
- Please bring a healthy packed lunch and a drink with you for each day.
- All specialist equipment will be provided.
- Participants should be water confidence, preferably a swimmer.
- On booking, we will supply all the information you need to know.
To book your child onto our Multi-Activity Days please call 0118 9712 769 or email [email protected].
Looking for booking the entire week? Click here for more information.