Take archery to the next level with moving targets and compete against your team mates to become the Aerial Archery Champion
Guided by our ArcheryGB instructors, you will learn fundamental archery skills before taking on the challenge of moving targets. This is the perfect sport for team building events as well as great fun for parties, open events and sports days.
How does it work?
The specially designed ‘Laporte’ trap launches foam targets into the air (bird) or horizontally (rabbit) along the ground. Archers aim towards the same target at the same time, creating the ultimate competitive environment.
The activity is suitable for all ages with the option to use either pointed ‘flu flu arrows’ for outdoor events or ‘safe arrows’ allowing the sport to be practiced in a small outdoor area or indoors.
The system is environmentally friendly and is powered by a normal car battery so there is no connection to mains power required.
- Team Building Events
- Fundraising Events
- Family Fun Days
- School Activity Days / PE Enrichment
- Private Functions
- Corporate Events
- Qualified ArcheryGB instructors who hold an enhanced DBS and first aid certificate
- Highly maintained specialist equipment
- Gazebo and safety fencing
- £10million Public Liability Insurance & AALA Licence
- Full Risk Assessment and Safety Operating Procedures
Aerial Archery can be transported to suitable indoor or outdoor venues, whether it’s a car park, field or sports hall.
The Important Stuff
Before hiring Aerial Archery, please check the important details below:
- Aerial Archery requires an area of open grassland or hardstanding of 125m x 80m
- We provide a full event set up including a corporate gazebo and safety fencing
- Depending on the venue, we may require vehicle and trailer access
- We only require 1.5 hours to set up prior to the event and 30 minutes to set down
Prices are dependent on a number of factors so please get in touch for your quotation.
To book aerial archery for your event, please call us on 0118 9712 769 or email [email protected]
“The team led a fantastic afternoon for our young people. They were enthusiastic, welcoming and professional. We’ll look to use Outdoor Academy again soon. Thank you”
Dave Wheat, Clifton Diocese