Join us for an exciting week long adventure and take part in a multitude of adventurous activities and paddling course.
Each day is a different experience. Suitable for ages 8-15, Monday to Thursday includes a paddle session to work towards the British Canoeing Discover Award and two land based adventurous activities. On Friday, embark on a paddling journey on the River Thames, followed by a BBQ and certificate presentation.
Take the chance to experience a variety of water sports such as open canoeing, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding and land based activities such as climbing, caving, archery, orienteering and survival skills.
Places are limited and we operate a first come, first serve basis – don’t delay, book today!
Regrettably we were unable to deliver our Summer Holiday Programme in 2020.
We are hoping to announce our Summer Holiday Programme dates in March 2021.
10.00 – 16.00
You’re more than welcome to arrive up to 15 minutes before the start of each day to sign in.
£200 per week
Payment is required on booking to be paid by BACS, cash or cheque. Unfortunately we do not support card payments currently.
The important stuff
- The address for the Centre is – Dolphin House, Whitchurch Road, Pangbourne, RG8 7DA
- Please bring a healthy packed lunch and a drink with you for each day.
- All specialist equipment will be provided.
- There is an additional charge if you would like to receive a certificate on successful completion of the paddling award.
- Participants should be water confidence, preferably a swimmer
- On booking, we will supply all the information you need to know.
To book your child onto our Adventurous Activity Week please call 0118 9712 769 or email [email protected].
Looking to book just one day of activities? Take a look at our Multi-Activity Days