Unique, adaptable, mobile and fantastic to ride and we have 60 metres of it! Supplied with top of the range equipment for your event.
Developed by Shoretrax, this system has been inspired by the timber trails of Canada’s North Shore. The track will be constructed with either a continuous loop or broken down into individual features.
Riders will be provided with a specialist ‘Giant’ mountain bike or Rocker BMX (depending on your booking) and safety equipment and given expert tuition by our qualified mountain bike instructors.
- Fundraising events
- School Activity Days
- Family Fun Days
- Team Building
- Corporate Events
- Qualified Mountain Bike instructors who hold an enhanced DBS and first aid certificate
- 60m of track
- Highly maintained Giant mountain bikes or mini Rocker BMX
- Use of appropriate PPE
- Gazebo and safety fencing
- £10million Public Liability Insurance & AALA Licence
- Full Risk Assessment and Safety Operating Procedures
Perfect for schools or youth groups, students will take part in a progressive skills workshop guided by our instructors. The track will be set in line with abilities and is designed for riders to enhance balancing skills, momentum and ultimate control of the mountain bike.
The session will begin with a mountain bike selection for each rider and a safety briefing. Tuition will then be provided to teach the skills required to best tackle the features of the track including the Tabletop, Berm, Rollers, Ramps and Drop Offs.
With the track’s clever design, it can be transported to any indoor or outdoor venue, whether it’s a car park, field or sports hall.
The Important Stuff
Before hiring the track, please check these important details below:
- The track requires a firm and flat area, indoors or outdoors of 60m x 40m
- We require suitable access to the site for our vehicle and trailer
- We only require 2 hours to setup prior to the event and 1 hour to set down
Prices are dependent on a number of factors so please get in touch for your quotation.
To book the track for your event, please call 0118 9712 769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“They came very organised and set up the activities on time, everyone was friendly and they were very accommodating to the young children!”
Becky Harris, Willink Leisure Centre